The winner of the Apprentice of the Year 2017 is:
Lancashire County Council
Lancashire County Council continues to strive for success, progression and development within the highways industry by ensuring the future with the development of apprentices.
Cameron has gone beyond expectations and become a valuable contributor to the team.
2017 Highly Commended
The Award for Apprentice of the Year is awarded to an individual working in the highways industry for the first time who has made a considerable contribution in the workplace. The individual will have been committed to successfully achieving a personal challenge which he/she has been working towards in their place of work with a view to progressing his/her career development. Candidates can be from a formal apprenticeship or a side step into a new area of work or new to the industry at any level.
- Briefly describe how their notable contribution has been made?
- What learning was required and explain his/her attitude and behaviour throughout the learning process? Please detail any obstacles he/she faced and overcame.
- How did he/she excel during the learning process and was their personal goal achieved?
- How has his/her training benefitted the team, the employer and the industry overall?
- Finally, please upload a summary document.